Sunday, January 25, 2009

Updated Shed Layout

After posting my plans for my layout on the Railpage Australia forums (http://www.railpage.com.au/f-t11346949.htm). I recieved many great ideas from the users online. One idea I had never thought of was putting a staging yard on the layout. I have altered the design to include a staging yard on the 'flap' module. This module will be hinged and can lift up to enable access for those who are unable to 'duck under' the module. I have moved KooWeeRup to the left slightly to give some distance from the staging yard to the station. The staging yard can also simulate Cranbourne or Yarram if you want to run one way however you can also just run trains around and around the entire layout.


My cousin should be out soon to look at the shed so hopefully it will be sealed soon. Plaster once this is done then benchwork. Good fun!!!

Happy Australia Day an Happy Modelling!!

Adrian

No comments:

Post a Comment